We are using Applicator machines in order to be in control mixing ratio between matrix and hardening agents. The technology is furthermore an advantage when it comes to working environment as the mixing of polyester and hardening agents is carried out in a closed system and thus styrén aerosols are minimized.
The manual applying has following advantages:
- Low mould costs
- Competitive prices towards small and medium-size series
RTM stands for Resin Transfer Moulding but is also called vacuum or injection moulding.
This process has the following advantages:
- A more environmentally sound production because of the manufacturing being made in a closed system
- More controlled tolerances than when using manual applying
- Applying of Gelcoat on both sides of the application giving smooth surfaces
- Competitive prices for medium-sized and larger series.